What you do
- Translate a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials from Khmer to English and vice versa
- Interpreter of variety topics for workshop, meeting, seminar, research, and other possible events from Khmer to English and vice versa
- Convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language
- Compile information, such as technical terms used in different settings (legal, research, scientific, economics, medicine… etc.) into glossary and terminology lists
- Manage work schedules to meet some aggressive deadlines
- Render spoken messages accurately, quickly, and clearly in the target language.
What you need to have
- Recognized degree in in English or any specialized field is preferred
- Proven proficiency in English and Khmer Unicode typing skills
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Patient, attentive and willing to learn
- Strong interest in linguistic career improvement
- Good behavior and interpersonal skills.
You are cordially invited to submit your CV and Cover Letter (stating your expected salary) to
#12 Street 222, Phnom Penh, or by email to
email@example.com by March 1, 2021.