Request to have your Criminal Record (Police Clearance) issued can be time-consuming, daunting, and confusing if it’s your first time or you’re outside of the country right now. But wait! We’re here to make it super easy for you.
Different situations require different approaches. The most requested support we have been providing is for foreigners frequenting international travels who have lived and worked in Cambodia but are unable to personally request for the issuance because they are outside the country or they are experiencing other complications. This could be solved easily by recruiting the support from a helpful entity inside the country.
Either you’re inside or outside Cambodia right now, the general requirements include:
- Certificate of Residence*
- Scanned Passport (with all the visa stamps while in Cambodia)
- Portrait photos (within the past 3 months)
- Personal Information Form (to be shared separately – optional)
If you have a Cambodian spouse with you outside Cambodia right now, the requirement will extend to include:
- Certificate of Birth
- Scanned ID Card
- Portrait photo (within the past 3 months)
- Scanned Family Record Book
- Personal Information Form (included with yours)
*Certificate of Residence can be obtained by request to the local authorities of your region — district/Sangkat.
💬 Let’s chat with our experts here now or
📞 Call 012 925 789 or 077 706 850
First Class Solutions
Translation | Visa | Education | Migration